One for the electronics boffins

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@argonet.co.uk says...

http://www.smm.co.jp/moririca/enew%20pro.htm
they stopped producing the MCL series a year ago. It might be worth an email to snipped-for-privacy@moririca.com to see who their UK distributors are and checking for one kicking around?
HTH
Peter

I e-mailed them last night, and had a reply by this morning - rather a change from most UK companies who ignore e-mail. I've copied the relevant bit below:-
Unfortunately, MCL-703C became the discontinue line several years ago because one of the material parts could not be supplied to us. Checking the stock in our factory, there are only 18pcs on hand. We can supply them with the sample price if you would like to.
*********
I'm not quite sure if they want me to buy the lot, or are offering just one. But I've e-mailed them asking for a price. I expect the reply will be tomorrow due to the time difference.
Full marks to Moririca for bothering to answer on such a trivial thing.
--
*If at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished.