One for David Lang

This link is safe...my own site.

Bob Eager

I've already written to Santa :-)

Reply to
David Lang

Did you miss the product launch on... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 April 2010?
Reply to
Robin

Red Dwarf:-)

8 min and 10 seconds
Reply to
ARW

Perhaps your opening the first door on your advent calendar

Adam Aglionby

I did hint at one of those afew days ago, but SWTNFI ignored me.

Reply to
Bob Eager

====snip====

"SWTNFI"? That's a new one on me. Looks like it might be related to my "SWMBI" (the clue is in the penultimate word of your post) :-)

Reply to
Johnny B Good

She Whom Than None Fairer Is

(I think I first saw it here)

Reply to
Bob Eager

Oh, I thought it was yours.

Reply to
Huge

Hmmm, "She than whom none fairer is", Shirley? So: STWNFI

Doesn't make sense otherwise

Reply to
Tim Streater

Squeeky Clean FM....