On-line venetian blind purchasing - recent experiences?

Googling the group shows a couple of oldish posts on the subject of buying venetian blinds on-line. Has anyone any recent good/bad experiences?

We are looking for a pair of green aluminium blinds with 35mm or 50mm slats with a size 1270mm wide by 1310mm drop.

D-I-Y - not "we measure and fit for free" (Appollo blinds)

Geo

Reply to
Geo

I have had very good service from blindsmadeeasy.co.uk for - three vertical blinds, but they also do venetians.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Have you tried Focus DIY? They have quite a good range.

David

Reply to
Lobster