On a roll

I've just seen an advert for "no more nails" on a roll.

What would be the point of that?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

The message from "Weatherlawyer" contains these words:

For people who lack the technical skill to operate a cartridge?

Reply to
Guy King

The roll is actually fed into an automatic "no more nails" gun.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

The message from Chris Bacon contains these words:

Ah. In that case it's another thing to flog to gullible people who think they'll magically be able to do perfect work if only they had the right gizmo.

Reply to
Guy King

The best one is a Hilti "no more nails" gun. Bam! Bam! Bam! Great blobs of "no more nails" are belt-fed off the roll, and fired at high velocity onto whatever you're glueing something to, at up to 400 shots per minute. It's a great advance!

;)

Reply to
Chris Bacon

I'd prefer bacon...lol

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

What's wrong with the good ol' toothpaste tube setup?

Reply to
Taz

The message from Chris Bacon contains these words:

Was that the prototype in Bugsy Malone?

Reply to
Guy King

See you at the speakeasy.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

A sort of extra strong double sided tape?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

There must be a marketable idea in the roll but I'm damned if I know. We'll have to wait and see.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

The message from "Weatherlawyer" contains these words:

Not neccessarily - it might be a flop. Lots of products are - many deservedly so.

Reply to
Guy King

I would love to know the part number for that tool, just to have a play with it the local hilti centre.

Reply to
Stephen Dawson

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Weatherlawyer" saying something like:

That's a novel filling.

Be a bit chewy, I would think.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon