Olympic torches

It's gold covered angle bead:-)

's the next door neighbour holding it.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In article , ARWadsworth writes

I'm sure he's lovely but can we have the old one back :-?

Reply to
fred

That's the next door neighbour holding it.

Couldn't you have posed for him to light one of your farts with it?

Reply to
Andy Burns

> That's the next door neighbour holding it.

They take out the gas cylinder before they give it back to you:-)

It could not light a fart.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Why is it that I have the feeling that if Paul were holding it, that it would be stoked with a great quantity of herbal cannabis?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Non standard gas cylinder?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

That's a new keyboard you owe me:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

No idea. But BS regs must apply.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

A friend of mine has one and she was telling me that a company is offering replacement gas cylinders so that they can be re-activated.

Reply to
Bill

Is it compulsory to look like a knob? (not him, personally, just the get-up).

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I suspect it is compulsory.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Not a director of Agrekko by any chance....

Adam Aglionby

I think the sporran might be optional.

Reply to
Graham.

Thats the next door neighbour to the south ie he is the preacher.

The one married to the pole dancer lives north of me.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

So I can be as rude as I like ;-) [1]

Ahhh, that makes more sense.

[1] but I wont . . .
Reply to
fred

A vicar wearing an ear-ring ...

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Methodist preacher.

And he has a lot of women calling round at night for advice.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

If he shows me his London marathon medals one more time ..................

And I found him on YouTube

?v=Hgn9BXABTFc#t=1m46s

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I was a bit intrigued the other day, they wheeled out this bloke on a radio station and described him as an Olympic torch technician, who went on to explain it ran on gas etc.. I started to think to myself. after the games will there be hordes of out of work torch technicians who may need to wait a few years and then emigrate to find work?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Tell him to come back when he's done it in less that 3 hours (I'm guessing he takes longer that that in that novelty fat suit).

Reply to
fred