Olives - Copper or Brass

Hi all
Olive material - copper or brass: Which is best and why? Is one more suitable in a given location/application than another?
Thanks
Phil
TheScullster wrote:

I like copper. It's softer, so deforms more easily and makes a better seal. I don't know why they make brass ones.
--
Grunff

I thought that they were for where the joint was susceptable to mechanical movement
Andrew