Old Potterton Kingfisher II

Has anyone a copy of the Potterton Kingfisher II manual ? This boiler we have in our new house is about 20 years old hence it is not on the potterton site. I would be grateful if anyone can e-mail me a copy or let me know where i can down load it.

Thank you.

Reply to
john smile

What is it you need to know .If it's a parts list there are links from the company's website to parts suppliers .( It's part of the Baxi Group) I have this boiler as well and most parts are still available

Stuart .

Reply to
Stuart