Old piano

I have an old piano which I don't want. Does anyone know how I can get rid of it? Does anyone want it?

Reply to
PJ

Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

You'll need another shed again

Reply to
raden

and while you are doing that, do you want a 9ft snooker table too? Ohh, and a stair lift for after you get a hernia moving them both?

Colin Bignell,

Reply to
nightjar

If I got a piano I'd be banished to the/a shed.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

Reply to
BillV

Reply to
Tim S

Oh dear, he hasn't realised the piss take.

Zzzzzz,zzzz,zzzzz

Aewwwwwahhhh, zzzz,zzzzz!

Oh dear!

I don't need any. I'm taking the piss. You'd see that if you read the first post!

Reply to
PJ

Yeah - ok. I sometimes scan read a bit too fast and miss bits. Shoot me now :-o

BTW - my Dad's got 2 pianos - would you like one, so you can apply my helpful if not missing-the-point message ;->

Now I'm taking the piss - I've never had a hernia and I'm not starting now!

Cheers

The blind one.

Reply to
Tim S