old music cds

HAre old music CDs and tapes of use to anyone? Or will I just bin thelot ?

Reply to
fred

Depends on what's on them.

Reply to
Clive George

Charity shops ?

michael adams

michael adams

Your local pre-school can use them to make mobiles

Allotment holders/gardeners can use them af bird scarers

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm Race

On 05 Aug 2015, fred grunted:

You could always give this lot a go:

Never used them; I gather you make less than on ebay, but without all the hassle of individual sales

Reply to
Lobster

If they like what is on them, then probably ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm