Old grout still OK?

I need to grout some floor tiles in my bathroom. I have some BAL Superflex grout left over from a job a couple of years back. The stuff I have is in an unopened bag, but stored in an unheated garage. It was manufactured in Jan 06. The bag says it has a shelf life of 12 months from manufacture.

It's not a wetroom, so I don't expect a lot of standing water, but obviosuly, I don't want water to ruin the wood below etc etc.

Do you think it would still be OK to use? I only have 3sqm or so to grout, so I don't really want to have to shell out for a new bag - that stuff is expensive. On the other hand, I *really* don't want to mess it up!

If it's relevant, floor is 12mm ply over floorboards, with electric UFH.

Would you use it?

Jon.

Reply to
Tournifreak

Shoukld be OK.

Mixs a little up. If it goes off properly in 24 hours and is not crumbly, use it.

Yes. After a quick test,I would

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher