Old CO2 cylinders: what to do with them?

I liked Lambeth (or the part I was working in but like most places you only have to travel half a mile to be in a shit hole). East Dulwich was also fine but there was a shooting in Camberwell cemetery which was 1000m away from where I was working. Deptford scared the shit out of me at night. Tottenham was a bit s**te but not scary even at night

The scariest place was Canary Wharf. It must be the most boring place in the world.

Reply to
ARW

Not in my case dropped off 2 old calor bottles

Reply to
Rick Hughes

hi. David I refill the older type of soda steam bottles and recycle them here in Sheffield.. thanks chris @ the dangerzone sheffield

Reply to