Old chestnut... which screws do you recommend ?

I`ll probably order a cheap syphon for the cistern from screwfix (per my other post) and I might as well make it worthwhile by ordering a variety of screws while i`m there (i`ve basically got sod all in the house, so might go for one of the trade variety packs). Recommendations ?

Also... for cavity fixings etc ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Id recommend their Turbogold screws. i have a trade case and have just ordered some refills for it.

Steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy

I tend to use the quicksilver twin thread ones. Combined with the Wiha diamond coated posi bits they drive very nicely.

Tried some of these recently:

better than many I have tried. I used a couple on one radiator bracket (why oh why can radiator makers not manage to stick the mounting lugs on the things at standard stud spacing distances?). Fix strength was supprisingly good.

Reply to
John Rumm