OK to change light switch in bathroom ?

Hi,

Am I OK to change a pull cord light switch in my bathroom, or is this Part P notifyable ?

Also, is there a reliable laymans' guide to all this stuff anywhere on the web ?

Thanks,

David

Reply to
mangled_us

No problem. Replacements anywhere are non-notifiable.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

would be a good place to start.

Reply to
Mike Clarke

And even fi not, how would anyone ever find out?

Reply to
Mike Harrison

Radio-carbon dating coupled with modern DNA-based forensics ?

:-)

David

Reply to
mangled_us

Go to Amazon (or other places) and search for...

- Electricians Guide

- Electricians Guide to BR.

- IEE On Site Guide 17th

For the Part P regs...

- SI2006, Statuatory Instrument 2006

You can download it from the ODPM website and print it off, bind it, marvel at its idiosyncratic verbage or even buy a copy.

Reply to
js.b1

Last time I heard there had been zero diy applications under part pee. Perhaps its gone up to 1 now.

NT

Reply to
Tabby

  1. Mine's on a BNA, as the BNA carried a boatload of other stuff too.

Next one won't be mind...

Reply to
Tim Watts