Ok and now on to the hinges!

OK, now I have a good idea how to fix the screw holes I'm trying to find the hinges. This seems to be a major problem as I can't find a UK supplier that makes/sells these.

The only alternative that seems to be on the market are a dovetail version and that won't work because the recess that are here are the wrong shape and depth.

's what I'm looking for. Preferably in metal for strength but open to possible materials. I've seen some on the American sites in nylon and brass but they don't ship over here!

Once again, thanks and my apologies for being a bit picky, but this a labour of love and a restoration.

Reply to
TrailRat

Try Woodfit, under flap hinge, like part# AF357

Reply to
boltmail

OOhhhh, marvelous!!! I owe you a pint or something!

Reply to
TrailRat

Or maybe

dennis