Oil prices

I used to know at least one company who posted current heating oil prices on their website, I can no no longer find it. Anyone got any URLs or know recent oil price.
Lawrence
usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk

The only way to get oil at a low price is to shop around at the time you want to place an order. (If that is your objective.) - and to buy in the summer.
This year I have had two deliveries from Shell. I never used them before.
Tthe last delivery was at 16.5p/L (before Xmas, +VAT). One other supplier said that they could not buy at that price.
I am lucky enough to have a neigbour who arranges a delivery for a group of us.
Michael Chare
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:25:54 +0000 (UTC), Michael Chare wrote:

<Mutter> I paid Shell (from Dalston Depot) 18.5 on the 12th Nov and I had to beat them down to that after ringing round 3 or 4 other companies. That was for 2000l which we buy twice a year and we have an account with them. About half of that 2000l is left or about 6 weeks assuming we don't get a prolonged cold period.
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail
Dave Liquorice wrote:

I paid the same to the local (Thornhill) supplier just before Xmas for 1100 litres.
--
Steve Loft
Wanlockhead, Dumfriesshire. 1417ft ASL
Ed Parsons wrote:

England and Wales only, though. No deliveries in Scotland.
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:54:17 -0500, S Viemeister wrote:

Make that S.Wales and SW England. There is a list of a dozen or so postcode sectors (the first two letters) for the area they cover.
The graph of Rotterdam prices is interesting, I'm off to see if I can find that data. As they say following the price fluctuations is far more likely to save you money than phoning round.
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail
They seem a bit on the pricey side! They quoted 217 for 900 litres I paid 179 back in November from JET
Kerry