oil fired Worcester Danesmoor 15-19 boiler with Honeywell manual timer

I have lost the manual for setting the timer on my boiler. It is an Honeywell manual timer - I cant' find the instructions online (I guess it is so old!!) - can anyone help please!?

Reply to
Cat

What model is the timer?

Reply to
GB

replying to GB, Cat wrote: Hi, there isn't a model number on the timer but I've attached a photo. Thanks

Cat