Oil boiler spares

Anybody know where I could get a pump for a Myson Velaire 50/70? A price alone would be helpful.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

You need to establish what burner the boiler uses, and then find what pump that needs.

If it is a Riello burner you would need a Reillo pump. If not you can probably get a Danfoss product.

Reply to
Michael Chare

Thanks. Turns out that the fault was in fact **** in the feed pipe, as I suggested was likely to the guy who fixed it. (the previous owners had run the tank so low it didn't register).

After he's twice driven over here in the evening to have another go at clearing it (it seems OK now!) I'm not inclined to complain too much about the ignition transformer which I suspect was fine. He's not made a profit on this one.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris