Oil boiler installer recommendation - Home counties ?

I am looking for a oil boiler to be installed in a semi on the Surrey / Hants border near Hindhead but having difficulty finding anyone to do this - I am quite prepared to do some of this myself if the installer is overloaded / unwilling to e.g. fit the radiators / pipes / oil tank base etc, but just need the legal bits done/certified by someone.

Any recommended installers who cover this area ? - Know anyone Geoff ?

Thanks,

Nick

Reply to
Nick

I don't know if the bloke who installed out boiler would go that far. He is very good, but I think he's based at Winchester, I can mail details if you like. Very reasonable on servicing costs BTW.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Worcester are offering free commissioning on some of their boilers - if that helps!

Michael Chare

engineer to comission it.

Reply to
Grunff

replying to Nick, Kanapathy Ruban wrote: I came across your posts. I am using a Hot Tap. The HotTap is one of the best methods to be followed for these sort of things. HOT TAP is a simple five minute operation that can be carried out by anyone at any time. Not only has the HOT TAP been designed to drill into the system under full working pressure, it has also been designed to prevent contamination from the drilling process entering into the piping system. As the HOT TAP starts to break through the surface of the extrusion, air pressure forces all loose particles back through an exhaust chamber in the drill?s body where they become trapped in a pleated filter. This process ensures that no contamination enters the piping, maintaining the system?s integrity. Drills, cutters and a simple  maintenance kit are available to support the unit.

Reply to
Kanapathy Ruban

Seems you really don't understand the question pal

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Or that his answer is 7years late.

Just another clueless spammer (who forgot his spam link).

Tim

Reply to
Tim+