oh sh..! foam gun died

Only a few more plasterboards to put up. Foam gun is the toolstation one with a cast body and steel tube. The canister was knocked over with the gun attached, and must have cracked just where the tube enters the body. A tiny spray of foam issued from the gun. Got the canister off and found the cleaner quick enough. It looked cool, but the cast body is obviously prone to cracking. Humm. Screwfix have 2 types, 21 quid has a small turn screw and looks flimsy. I think I'll get the 22 quid one, which looks more chunky and is all steel - no cast parts. What a pain ! Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson