Oh marvellous. :-)

my biscuit jointers base plate is just the right height from the flat of the floor ie I've just cut along the bottom of the torus skirting in the hall to fit the laminate under,granted I had to make quite a few cuts but its saved the hassle of removing the skirting and putting it back on.

Yaaaaaaaay! alas it means I have to take the opposite skirting off to have it fit underneath. :-(

Reply to
George