OE address book ?

I want to copy my OE6 address book to the OE6 on another PC. Where is it located? And how can I copy it ?

Jim Hawkins

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

In article , Jim Hawkins writes

Search for .wab and copy it to the same folder on the other machine to replace or File > Import > Address Book to merge.

Reply to
fred

..or this is how MS suggest you do it:-

airsmoothed

You could try this.

will copy your messages and/or address books to a new location. Less complicated than it looks initially. I have used it many times with 100% success. No connection with the author. Nick.

Reply to
Nick