Odd Radiator Size - Anyone Know Where I can Get One?

Hi, She who must be obeyed has asked me to change the radiator for one that's a bit more stylish in a room I am re-decorating, the problem is I can't find one the same size - I can get 100mm shorter and longer but not the same - not even a bog standard one - does anyone know where I can get one?

The rad is a double, the size is 1900 long x 600 high

I am not too concerned about the height - this can be bigger - but the pipes go into a concrete floor - so I don't want to have to mess with them.

I've considered the long rad tails (from Screwfix) as a last option - but visually this is not good.

Thanks,

kev

Reply to
awtltd

Radiator covers?

Reply to
dennis

LOL - thats why i need to replace the radiator - it had a cover - she's decided to remove it!

Kev

Reply to
awtltd

It'll look better if you get the next size larger and use carefully bent 'S' shaped pipe to extend from the existing ones.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)