Odd bits of timber

Mu wife will not throw away the4 glossy magazines "I refer to them all the time". Nor will she file them.

Blatant lie. She doesn;'t even know where they are.

I threw aaway about 150 last year. She hasn't missed them.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Or looking over the tops of the ones I already have.

Actually the batteries are stuffed. I suppose it might run on the charger....

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

It's the thin end of the wedge. Best divorce her now.

Reply to
Steve Walker