Obsolete Fluorescent tube?

There was a war on. No way were they developing a new connector when they a lready had one, ready mass produced, that did the job. Factories were for w ar machinery.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

But Continental Europe and the USA would not be using the bayonet - ES was unsuitable - so did they go directly to Bi Pin?

Reply to
DerbyBorn

I believe they did. US history is different, with different tubes and differing terminology. And IIRC sometimes they use our terms used to describe different things.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr