OBD-II for Android?

As per my other post, I'm having problems with the alarm on my Volvo V70.

I'd like to have a go at looking for fault codes which might tell me what's wrong.

I have an old USB-based OBD-II reader but that needs a PC and I think it only does engine codes.

Ideally, I'd like something which will work with my Google (Samsung) Nexus-10 Android tablet. There are lots of OBD-II Aps in the Google Play Store, but they all seem to need Bluetooth-based readers - I don't think any will work with my USB device.

Have any of you successfully used a bluetooth reader with an Android device for the sort of purpose that I require? If so, any recommendations for a suitable device/Ap combination?

Reply to
Roger Mills