O T - Where Can I Obtain ?

Yes please. Give me a time and date and I will endeavour to download James

Reply to
the_constructor

I have not been able to find a copy of Win2000Pro James

Reply to
the_constructor

I didn't think it would be a popular OS Package. It is not the full WinME system, just a collection of bits that worked like WinME. But it works anyway. It also updates from the MS network without problem, just accept the cookie and it works. Enjoy . :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

Give the server a try. Login user = anonymous password = password

Enjoy.

Reply to
BigWallop

You'd better get in quick with this one on eBay then.

Keith W

glasses on now.

Reply to
Keith W

This appears to be the real thing though, also eBay.

Keith W

I don't know if anyone tried the server and found it running very sloooooooowwwww. That was my fault. I remotely told the PC's on the network to go to Scandisk, but forgot that the server is also on that network. It was trying its hardest to complete the scandisk job while still trying to serve files to everyone.

I have slapped myself very hard for doing such a silly thing and have learned a good sound lesson on network administration. The server is now running at full tilt, so whomsoever wants a copy of the WinME files is welcome. Login details are as in my last reply.

Sorry, again, to anyone / everyone who may have tried the server yesterday, and failed.

Reply to
BigWallop