O/T generators

Never heard of a kipper damaging a herring before. Lured above!

Really I reckon the name is just a red herring. Cod be anyway.

If the oil change interval's to short, it'll be tench anges per seasoned. Only way to find out is perch-ase one.

Hope they dont have chips controlling the engine, if they do youre deep fried.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Someone need molly codling?

Reply to
dennis

Its not exactly your bream generator, more a cheapskate model.

It will smell fishy if you run it on WVO.

Dont borrow money from sharks to buy it.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Its not exactly your bream generator, more a cheapskate model.

It will smell fishy if you run it on WVO.

Dont borrow money from sharks to buy it.

I hear theyre a bit crappie.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Or they will spend it and have a whale of a time.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

That's a mammal......

Reply to
Andy Hall

The message from Andy Hall contains these words:

It's a bit fishy.

Reply to
Guy King

Dave

Reply to
Dave

A whale is a mammal, a whale shark is a fish.

Phew! Thought I'd floundered there for a minute.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Brill!

Reply to
Bob Mannix

Well..... not wishing to skate around the issue, but rather to shed a ray of light on it, a shark, like these other two, is an Elasmobranch.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I thought an Elasmobranch would be something used by a tree sturgeon.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

What was the Trigger for that one? It has a Tang of John Dory about it.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I bought a kit with elasmobranches in a while ago, but never used them. Better to wear gloves and goggles, and avoid accidents.

NT

Reply to
meow2222