O/T domain registration

This is how I use 123 reg for mail all mail to "anything you like"@mydomain.com gets sent to my webmail address and I can filter out "anything undesirable"@mydomain.com too for no extra charge

Reply to
Bob Minchin

You can cancel most things online except hosting packages generally. (this appears to be more about security than customer retention since they have never put up any resistance to cancelling a package).

(I am not recommending 123 especially - there are some things they do ok, but also plenty where they are a PITA. I still use them, since it would be too much hassle to ditch them for someone else at this stage)

Reply to
John Rumm

We've used 1 and 1 for web hosting and email for several years. Originally their support was excellent but it seems to have gone downhill recently. I've used tsohost.com for a couple of websites recently and found the service and support to be excellent with a knowledgeable staff in a UK call centre.

Reply to
Mike Clarke

They do for me and I just set it up a couple of months ago.

Reply to
bert

Did you have to give it the fqdn and credentials of an smtp server for it to send out through?

Reply to
Andy Burns