O T - Computer Request

I have a 386sx 16 laptop going spare if you want it...

Reply to
John Rumm

In article , the_constructor scribeth thus

We've got an MS DOS machine here for doing old Kenwood TK-350 units a few of which are still around;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

One of them was my first PC - I still use the Model M keyboard from it. The machine itself was retired from a typesetting house and did who knows how much work - never bothered it.

Reply to
grimly4

Can only see the link to the AT - what was the other one? (original post didn't make it here)

I had one. I also had the XT-based PC Portable - in fact, I still have it.

And the Convertible. And PS/2 - Model 30, 50, 55, 56, 57, 60, 70, P70,

80, 90, 95...!!
Reply to
Bob Eager

grimly4

the mod. to upgrade the onboard memory to 640K...soldering a one day old motherboard!

Reply to
Bob Eager

I would love that John.

Would you like to contact me of post:- the snipped-for-privacy@freeukisp.co.uk

Jim G

----- Original Message ----- From: John Rumm Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 11:37 PM Subject: Re: O T - Computer Request

I have a 386sx 16 laptop going spare if you want it...

-- Cheers,

John.

Reply to
the_constructor