O.T. Captcha and visually impaired

Are you good at pinball?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Like the radio guys in WW2 who sent messages in Navaho, it being felt that no Japanese or German would understand it..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Good. Thats proper customer feedback

EN ophned me up to aks why I was moving to EDF

"You are expensive and I hate renewable energy and I think Merkel is a .....fool and EDF are cheaper and I like nuclear energy'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Scottish Hydro saleswoman looked at me as though I'd suggested giving Myra Hindley a knighthood for services to children when I said that nuclear power was more environmentally friendly than flooding glens for hydro.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Only that many, huh?

I probably make things worse for myself because I refuse to accept cookies for longer than a session. So I think everytime I go back to LyinAir their site says "never seen this one before". That still doesn't justify use of Captcha though. Do they want to sell tickets or not?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Ah - CS protected by a Gotcha!

Reply to
PeterC

In message , "dennis@home" writes

Or ...

we could tattoo a barcode on your forehead and scan it in

Who wants an ID card?

Reply to
geoff