O/T A little naughty

An early tellling in the 60s/70s was by Frankie Howerd. Replayed on the telly just last year in his life story.

rusty

Reply to
therustyone

Actually, every response to your post has confirmed the view that you are an idiot.

You appear to have failed miserably at life in general, whic probably accounts for you being a bitter twisted idiot.

You were once promoted to foreman. What an achievement.

FYI - I was (and still am) an extremely good salesman, area manager, regional manager & sales director.

I have been many things - I will be many more.

You remain an idiot.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman
"

No, he has a sense of humour.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Nicely said, d'you think he's a tad miffed about something? I've detected a hint of animosity towards you. LMFAO

Reply to
brass monkey

Must have or I wouldn't be here. Just off to ROFL. Lol

Reply to
Invisible Man

I didn't know that: I thought men in frocks was men in frocks. So what is the difference?

Reply to
John Stumbles