Nylon strap & fastex Buckles

I want to make a couple of quick fitting straps my scuba kit. To do this need to get hold of the 1" wide nylon (polypropylene ?) webbing strap, and 1" fastex buckles.

Does anybody know a source for the webbing (strap) and fastex Buckles ?

Know what I want to make just not sure where to get the bits.

Reply to
Osprey

An eBay search for "fastex buckle" yielded many items, but they were all in North America. Still, as long as the seller is prepared to use the cheapest USPS air mail service, it shouldn't cost too much to post what I imagine are fairly light items.

Search on ebay.com rather than ebay.co.uk. The latter gave only two items, from Canada.

Reply to
Bruce

?sid=17

Reply to
Peter Parry

Osprey explained :

You would likely find the buckles on lots of items in pound shops. Dog collars, luggage straps and etc..

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

A climbing/hiking store, or Blacks Camping, Milletts, or Army & Navy Stores etc will have the buckles.

For strong webbing, a proper climbing shop. If it's not safety-related then a camping store or haberdashery.

Reply to
Steve Walker

with:

mick

Yup, very likely. But the buckles you'd get would be only marginally stronger than cheese.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon