NuTools SF16 Digital Safe

I got one of these cheap (£20) safe's a year ago, just got round to fitting it and found I've lost the instructions.

Can anyone tell me the default code its suplied with The key press sequence to open the safe (S*****E buttons ?) How to reprogram after opening.

Thanks

Leigh

Reply to
Leigh

Off the top of my head, I think its set to 0000 by default, and to open,=20 you enter the 4 digits followed by the bottom right hand button (# ?)

--=20 Please add "[newsgroup]" in the subject of any personal replies via email

Colin Wilson

If I remember right, there`s also a button inside the door that you have to press to allow you to reprogram the number... I`ll see if I can find the docs for it :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Tried the S0000E, no luck Looks like I have to press the S key then enter the code and then press the E key (No # key).

Leigh

Reply to
Leigh

Have you tried S1234E, or S9999E? I don't have one of these but usually on anything like this the default is something simple. You could try contacting NuTool themselves

and clicking on the 'Contact Us' link. There current safes are in Products >Handling & Storage .Digital Safes.

John

> HTH

Tried 1234, will try 9999 tonight Contacted NuTools on Monday, no reply as yet Thanks for the tips though

Leigh

Reply to
MMan22