Npower loft insulation deal

Seems a pretty good deal.

Rockwool £3 delivered

0845 270 8250

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

It IS a good deal. I really wanted to do wool or hemp or some other more "natural" material but without the huge subsidy the cost really couldn't be justified so Wallace & Grommit had no competition. I took 99m sq (as I slightly mis-calculated) and that was to take insulation from none up to max. (270mm) for just £123 and a couple of hot sticky and itchy weekends in January/Feb. Strange how the underfloor heating suddenly coped at a fraction of the previous temperature output... If you over-purchase you can sell it back to your local "build centre" or whoever at the same discounted purchase price. Personally I chose to take it to another property with zero insulation and do most of that one too. (but don't tell anyone...)

You even get a free pair of gloves, instructions and a facemask thrown into the deal.

8¬O
Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Yes - I also took advantage of this offer to top-up my loft insulation to the now recommended depth. Cracking deal - and all delivered to the house.

Reply to
Ret.

Not as good as BG's current deal - free loft insulation and wall cavity insulation including fitting.

Scion

Npower's offer has no such restrictions.

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

Also existing insulation must be < 60 mm, and they must be able to do at least 2/3 of the loft area.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

That would be easy enough to sort out. The hard part is being a BG customer :-)

Reply to
Scion