Nottingham plastering course

I read somewhere there is a plastering school in Nottingham doing one week intensive courses, I've tried google searching but can't find anything. Does anyone know the name or number of this recently set up school?
Thanks in advance
Jon

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 01:59:41 +0000 (UTC), "Jonathan Curtis"

Not sure really, was it @ Basford Hall College (AKA: New College Nottingham) (0115) 9 100 100. http://www.ncncourses.co.uk / snipped-for-privacy@ncn.ac.uk

regards Tim