Not your usual builder's bum

A jpg, so what is it. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

T-shirt with the image of the top of a the front view of a young lady, printed low down on the back, whose clevage lines up with the builder's exposed arse crack, leading to a momentary illusionary effect of what his arse cheeks really are.

Wouldn't work so well for the hairy-arsed builders...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Normally known as builder's cleavage?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

On Wednesday 13 March 2013 16:54 Andrew Gabriel wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Glad you described that - I really did not want to open that at work!

Reply to
Tim Watts

In message , Tim Watts writes

Some images are best never seen, I feel that this is one of them. Quite put me off my apple crumble.............

Reply to
Bill

And exactly why I wear a bib & brace overall....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Nice bit o' Photoshopping there!

Reply to
Unbeliever

Indicative of one of Adam's exes, though?

Reply to
Bob Eager

No Id guess not, sounds a bit gross. What can female builders do to get their own back.. pun intended.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff