Not quite OT

There is going to be a programme on DIY and how it is "Going out of fashion" on ITV Friday at 8.0pm, at least it is in the Midlands. Might be entertaining to watch.

Reply to
Broadback

I'll get someone in to watch it for me...

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

10/10
Reply to
EricP

Be careful, there are a huge number of unqualified viewers out there !

Very interesting (for clarinet players) - thanks.

Reply to
Paul Herber

This is uk-d.i.y !!

Reply to
Tony Bryer

I'll make sure he's got a bottle of mild and a half pint of cockles too then.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

Bring back Barry Bucknall. He showed how to do things properly - not like these shows where they do a house make-over in 60 mins using a load of clowns.

Reply to
John

True, I enjoyed building and sailing his Mittor Dinghy too.

Reply to
Broadback