Not "Quite" DIY, but bloody impressive

Stolen link from elsewhere

Me Here

Superb!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Reply to
Neil

Yep - my dentist has something similar, smaller, for machining replacement pieces of teeth out of ceramic. It has two bits which work together, and take about 20 minutes. Can't see much after the first 20 seconds or so as the water spray obscures the viewing window, but it was also very impressive when I first watched it.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

The original seems to be on youtube, and is available in HD

there's the company page

Japanese)

Andy

Reply to