Not DIY - Bingley Five Rise Locks

A Rare glimpse of drained 18th Century Bingley Five Rise Locks

ARWadsworth

the reporter fluffing his lines: "These gates weigh a lot of money...these gates waste a lot of mon....these gates weigh a lot of tonnage"....!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Is this page also full of errors?

"Tony Alleyne decided to turn his flat into a Star Trek spaceship after his wife left him" really should read "Tony Alleyne's wife left him after he turned his flat into a Star Trek spaceship"

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Far more interesting...

Doctor Drivel

I went up and down them in a narrowboat in about 1974 or thereabouts. Time flies!

Reply to
Davey

Does he have a Star Trek loofah?

I must say, that's a new low for the definition of 'sad'. Still, it keeps him off the streets and when he finally meets some real aliens it'll amuse the shit out of them.

Reply to
grimly4

I am sooooo disappointed. The VERY BEST bit of Startrek is those doors that open with the distinctive noice, and he hasn't got those. What's the point of the transporter without the doors, or at least the sound effects?

GB

You swine! It's going to take ages to get all the sounds on that site assigned to the right things on the computer now. ;-)

Reply to
John Williamson

The only good bit of Startrek was Lt. Uhura's minidresses.

Reply to
Davey

There's an element of truth in that.

Reply to