Not a leg to stand on

FFS I've heard variations of that joke about 300 times this week.

Reply to
bert

That's better:-)

Reply to
bert

Well, it is a pretty obvious observation to make

maybe I should have said

"not a carbon fibre prosthesis to stand on"

Reply to
geoff

'roid rage?

Reply to
Windmill

But it helps to distract us from the economic situation. Whatever that is. (I keep hearing that the pound is 'up' at xxx, the euro is in trouble, and that the euro is worth 86p. instead of the 80p. they were talking about last year.)

Reply to
Windmill

Hilarious!

Reply to
Windmill

Yes, I'd had the same thought. It was the coincidence of the names that caught my attention.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

I think its some ploy to create a huge thread about nothing at all.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

But there was no link of anything on that post. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Oh I can believe that.

But I can't see how that can make a case for premeditation.

If the relationship was so bad that you decided, in advance, to kill your SO, why not just dump them instead?

None of the possible reasons for not dumping them seem to apply here so WTP?

(and in SA, having a gun in your house is not the slightest bit unusual, so they aren't going to be able to say "he must have bought the gun for this purpose")

tim

Reply to
tim.....

In message , Brian Gaff writes

You have, as they say, confused me with someone who cares that deeply

Reply to
geoff

In message , bert writes

Reply to
geoff

In message , bert writes

Maybe it's because she came first

If you want crap jokes, you only have to ask

Reply to
geoff

And so it came to pass....

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

"thinking it was someone else"

Well that's how I heard it. :¬O

Reply to
nobody

whisky-dave

The more information that comes out the more ludicrous the whole thing becomes. He'll probably get off due to being unfit to plead.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Latest tweet suggests that it wasn't testosterone. Still sounds dodgy.

andrew harding @BBCAndrewH And again - defence says "testosterone" in house was actually legal herbal remedy used by athletes. Onslaught against Botha is withering.

4 hours ago

Tim

Reply to