Northern UK d-i-y meeting

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 14:23:42 -0000, "Mike Faithfull"

Not to mention the smell of warm machine oil after said ASR33s had been running for a while.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

was
each
and
One day I bet people will be getting all nostalgic about broadband ...
Mary

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 14:23:42 -0000, "Mike Faithfull"

Visions of Clive Dunn with a group of schoolkids in the background warming up with "Grandad, grandad, we love you....!". ;)
PoP
On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:13:56 -0000, "Mary Fisher"

Do we need to bring along some pipe,cable or building materials ?

Pictures of personal DIY disasters might be better :-}
I dare not turn up, i`d be run out of town !

even
As discussed before, just name a time, date and place, Leeds, York, Harrogate or anywhere within a reasonable drive and I'll be there.
Rob