None DIY day

/ JimK wrote: > Never saw owain's post for some reason?!

googlegroups?/q

Ah it was there but your post was hidden as "quoted text" for some reason

/> Have you tried >

Now all I have to hope is that the carpet isn't the same polywatsit as the foam.

Owain/q

Just test a hidden bit?

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

The company I used were the least expensive of the 3 quotes and the most pleasant to deal with.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

I don't know! The insulation company handles the grant. I only know what the costs were.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

OK, thanks. I did ask the Energy Saving (central government) people how much was available, and under what circumstances. And they simply wouldn't be drawn - people have to apply to find out. If anyone's interested, details at:

RJH