Non-drip sealant gun wanted

I've not had much luck finding one - not sure if I'm using the wrong phrase?

I guess they work by retracting the plunger a bit at the end of its travel?

Reply to
Murmansk

In message , Murmansk writes

Just trip the latch to take the pressure off the plunger.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

John Rumm

Complete & utter waste of money. Hopeless.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

They still drip. Even the good quality ones.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Thank heavens for kitchen paper:- At least you don't get the Stoats crap pile!

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Oh, I think they're quite a laugh. I worked with a guy on one job who had = one and halfway through every long run, it seemed to pop the cartridge out = of the chuck. Yet he still claimed it was the best mastic gun ever, and per= sisted in using it. The rest of us were cracking up.

He did borrow my fugenboy to clean up the mess though. If I'd had a spare o= ne, I'd have sold it.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I'm sure I tried one once that belonged to someone else and I was quite favourably impressed with it but nobody seems too keen!

Reply to
Murmansk