noisy b & q electric shower

Hi,

Ive just replaced an ancient electric shower with a new B & Q essentials all-in-one electric 10.8 W shower. The new shower is better in that it is more powerful but it is so noisy. You literally have to shout to make youreslf heard over the noise it makes. Is it possible that there is something wrong with the installation or is it likely to be behaving normally? If its normal, I'm not sure I can put up with it. Can some-one recommend an alternative that isn't so noisy? I know that a shower with a separate pump is a better (& maybe quieter) option but if i replace it I want to keep it simple & would prefer just to install another all-in-one shower.

TIA

Johnny

Reply to
TenaciousJohnny