noblessa kitchen

Hi,

has anyone had any experience with the noblessa kitchen from Nobilia - they are a german company. I am currently looking to buy a kitchen and was in a kitchen store last weekend and the guy who was designing my kitchen recommended them. He said they'd be about 1/4 cheaper than what he could make it for and that the quality was top notch.

Does anyone know anything about these kitchens?

Thanks, Dermot.

Reply to
Dermot O'Loughlin