nobilia (nobilissa) kitchens

Hi all,

does anyone know anything about this brand of kitchen - i.e. is it good quality? I am considering buying one. The are built in Germany.

Many thanks, Derol.

Reply to
derol4

Derol Nobilia are one of the largest distributers of kitchens in Europe and are made in Germany. They are of sound construction and use good components for hinges and drawer runners. I am assuming that if you are mentioning the name Nobilia then you will be looking to buy direct from them so will either by near Manchester, Aberdeen, or Edinburgh- though I may be wrong. There are many other companies who use Nobilia kitchens, but don't tell you this and brand them as their own. One big advantage of the Nobilia kitchen (though many other companies offer the same) is that they come rigid built. This doesnt always mean that they are better quality, but it does reduce the installation time dramatically. Knowing the cost of a kitchen bought direct from Nobilia, I would be intersted to give you a price for a handmade kitchen using only solid woods (no MDF or chipboard to deteriorate if water comes into contact. These kitchen are made by myself and to any specification desired. They would be slightly more expensive than you are being quoted at the moment, but not significantly. Forgive me for this sales pitch, but I will leave it open for you to think about. You will not be disappointed with end result of a Nobillia Kitchen. Regards Calum Sabey (NewArk Traditional Kitchens 01556 690544)

Reply to
calums

Calum,

thanks for your reply. I'm actually living in Ireland. A local company are pricing the kitchen for me - they say the quality of the german kitchen is very good and price wise it's a good bit cheaper than getting a custom built kitchen (at least from them). The reason I post is that there is very little on the web from people who may have one of these kitchens and I wanted to check other peoples opinion of the quality of the product.

Thanks, Derol.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
derol4

Derol Just as a guide price, a handmade kitchen in oak or similar could cost you about 15k inc granite worktops (this being for a good sized kitchen). Hope this puts my previous post into context. Regards Calum Sabey (NewArk Traditional Kitchens 01556 690544)

Reply to
calums

So for people who can't afford Moben then?

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Tony I would like to say its more for people who are more discerning than those who opt for moben... after all a noilia kitchen installed by a reputible company will be equally as good as a Moben kitchen, but much, much better value... and installed by someone who takes pride in their work. If you want to relate it to a high street name then lets say Smallbones, but under half the price... no showroom, no sales people, no unneccessary expenses. Small of is best! Calum Sabey (Newark Traditional Kitchens 01556 690544)

Reply to
calums

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Much, much better I would hope!

Reply to
Tony Bryer