No wonder Focus went bust!

On Friday I popped into the Spalding branch to look at the sandpapers. I was especially looking for aluminium oxide sheets, but not in assorted packs (the only ones I've found). The prices were off the wall! The store had a dismal air about it, as if it realised the forces of doom were upon it.

I won't be going back, not until a change of ownership. Sad, because I bought a lot of DIY stuff from Payless in the 1980s.

MM

Reply to
MM

Toolstation. Packs of 10 single grade A O papers at very reasonable prices.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Yes!! At last! I checked out a dozen web sites, but not this one. Cheers!

MM

Reply to
MM