No warming for 16 years, says Met Office

Reply to
Nightjar

prove-it.html

"climate change".

Define "climate". Define "change".

Then come back.

(The ever-amusing John Lloyd recently described his stance on religion as "ignostic". As he put it "You tell me what I don't believe in. So God: Tall ? Short ? White ? Beard ? Sandals ?")

Reply to
Jethro_uk

There are some interesting charts on this page:-

John Williamson

Yes, but I suppose there's such little trust of climate change data now, that the first questions have to be is the data from one source, using the same measurement over the duration, or is it cobbled together from different sources? Are missing data left out, or have gaps been filled in with modelled figures?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Given NASA's record of changing historical data, anything they publish has to be treated with suspicion.

Nightjar

Did you see the Feynman quote in the top RH corner of your first link? Remind you of anyone who posts here regularly on 'green' issues and equally regularly gets denigrated for his pains (including by me!)? LOL!

Reply to
Chris Hogg