No more roof ladders?

You can get extending lances for pressure washers - up to 7.3 metres, working pressure up to 200 bar. They come with a belt kit as an option :-)

I've used a 5.4m one at 140 bar and it isn't easy to keep control of the bugger.

13 of 36.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Could you not get a few sets of chimney/drain rods and do it through the skylight with something like the following?

www.GymRatZ.co.uk

certainly not for me - to get near enough to the gutters to use this device without going onto the roof sloping down to the gutter, which I would not do while sober.

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

Actually, the man who gave us the quote did the building next door (that is why I asked him for a quote) and the cherry-picker he used did have quite a substantial chassis.

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

You don't want a "blast" at all - you'll displace the rubber sealing strips, leaving the gutter leaking at all the joins. You just need a brush, with water flow to wash the debris away.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Funny that. I wouldn't dream of going up a ladder when drunk...

Perhaps I just don't get that drunk.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ