No More Nails

Looks like I'll be doing battle with a curtain rail which needs to be refitted shortly.
It's one of these curtain rails which has 2-3 wooden mounting points. For some reason the householder has stuck the mounting points on using No More Nails, and I've got to come up with an inventive way of getting the mounting points off the wall without pulling half the plaster away.
Anyone got any clues as to a good method to persuade No More Nails to give way?
PoP
PoP wrote:

A sharp wide chisel and a hammer?
Bet you have to repair some of the wall anyway!
Ben.

I suppose I could always give my trusty SDS chisel a day out..... ;)
Seriously, I used my SDS chisel for the very first time a couple of days ago. It blew away brickwork rather nicely!

True. So true. Better get that tub of Polyfilla. :(
PoP

I always use plaster for patching. Because I'm not an expert plasterer the patch usually needs a little sanding to make it blend invisibly(ish!) into the rest of the wall and I find Polyfilla very hard and difficult to sand. P'raps I'm just a wimp ...
On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:52:57 -0000, "Mike Faithfull"

Should we put this to the vote? ;)
PoP